Located at the Konaklı district of Alanya, Antalya, the Blue Marlin Deluxe Spa & Resort is within 1.5 hours of driving distance to the Antalya International Airport, 45 minutes to the Gazipasa International Airport and only 15 minutes to the Alanya city center. Comfortable and modern rooms, food and beverage varieties to pamper your sense of taste, numerous entertainment and sports activities, magnificient Marlo Beach and the Blue Marlin Spa invite you to a memorable holiday experience.
- Contemporary rooms, inspired by the blue and white of the Medietterennean Sea with balconies enjoying the unrivaled sea views
- Energy efficient air-conditioning, spacious bathroom, minibar, LCD TV and free broadband wireless internet connection at every room
- Tower rooms, inspired by the fairy character, Rapunzel
- Disabled rooms specially designed for the comfort of our disabled guests
- Five meals during the day, including late breakfast, served at the main restaurant, lobby and pool bars
- The glamourous Marlo Beach, where you will enjoy the Meditterenean breeze
- The cabanas on the pier for our guests that would like to enjoy an all-day specialized service
- Blue Marlin Spa, with 7 treatment rooms, sauna, steam room and Turkish hamam
- Fitness center that is open 24 hours
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools and kiddy pool
- Meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- Mini Club, specifically designed for our youngest guests
- Ellaborated shows, parties and music throughout the day
- Water sports at the beach, sports activities and games
Enjoy the breathtaking panaroma of the Taurus mountais while street shopping in Konaklı or tasting local flavours. Catch the unique spectacle of the Alanya castle from below, while it stretches like a gold necklace in the sky with its 6 kilometer-long historic walls, or observe the Alanya city center from the top, while drawing the fresh air of the Meditterenean... After examining the historical artifacts dating back to 600 b.c. at the Alanya Archeology Museum, stroll around the Alanya Port. Then climb the 70 steps of Kızılkule and set the sun with another peerless scenery.
At night, wander around the Alanya city center, which is featured as “Vegas by the Sea” by Lonelyplanet, sip a drink at the bars, examine the tattoo artists, shop local crafts and dance until the early beams at the vivid night clubs.
If you are an adrenaline fancier, you can enjoy the unique sea, mountain and forest panaroma while paragliding. You will discover why the Alanya scenery is famous while rafting or hiking.